Join Our Team
We are looking for dedicated individuals who want to join our team and grow to meet the needs of families affected by ASD in our community. Our purpose is not only to provide services for families including ABA therapy but also to educate and disciple families so they can be empowered to create beneficial learning opportunities in the home. We believe this goal will fill the gaps when wait lists are often long.
- Conducts client skill and behavior assessments to determine the need and focus of ABA treatment
- Oversees implementation of evidence-based client service provision
- Conducts ongoing individual and small group parent training
- Work with learners across a variety of environments to promote learning of skills to better access their environment
- Implement evidence-based strategies to assist learners in replacing behaviors that impact their ability to participate in their community